Residence 9 Traditional
The Residence 9 window is designed to replicate 19th Century timber windows.
Residence 9 windows are designed to suit properties from old to new. The traditional elegant flush exterior recreates a true timber alternative aesthetic, whilst the interior is stylishly decorative, creating a classic home feel. R9 windows outperform many other window systems due to the combination of sophisticated design, innovation and technological advancements.
R9 is mechanically jointed to replicate the joints used on traditional timber windows, and it can be supplied in a wide range of textures and colours that give the appearance of painted timber. Our R9 windows use astragal bars that have the same depth as the bead, giving a more authentic look. Traditional hardware such as monkeytail handles can also be incorporated.
- 19th Century timber windows were hand crafted. To replicate the style our windows, combine modern machining processes with the eye of a craftsman and hand finished
- Our highly efficient double or triple glazed units are certified window energy A+ rating, accommodating the most thermally and acoustically efficient 44mm triple glazing and 28mm double glazing, attaining U-vales ratings that surpass the British Building Regulations requirements. Keeping your home cosy in the winter and cool in the summer - all contributing to lower energy bills
- Residence 9 has 9 chambers and is 100mm wide resulting in superior thermal, acoustic high security performance. Typical window frames are 3-5 chambers and usually 70mm wide.
- Style your windows from a range of colours to complement your interior design and choose your external colour that creates the signature impression to suit your home
- Virtually maintenance free as no painting or staining is required. Cleaning your windows needs minimum effort meaning they look newer for longer, leaving you time to do more of the things you love.
- There are a variety of hardware designs to choose from, whether your style is contemporary or period. Further options include Georgian bar and weather bar / mullion stiffener to add a touch of elegance to your home