The original purpose of an orangery could probably be guessed by its name; orangeries were first created around four hundred years ago to protect oranges from frost during the harsh winter months. Nowadays though people don’t tend to store oranges in their orangery. Instead, an orangery provides a great extra room for enjoying the view of your garden whatever the weather outside, socialising with friends, or just curling up with a good book.
Modern orangeries can be built to complement the external style of your home, whether you are living in a period property or a more modern family home. There are no hard and fast rules about how a modern orangery should look, so let your imagination run wild! Orangeries are generally created from hardwood and glass, and the right orangery is guaranteed to add significantly to the value of your home.
So why choose Warmseal for your new orangery?
- Warmseal have a wealth of experience in creating a wide range of different orangeries. This means that we are able to achieve just the right balance between glass and solid walling for your orangery, to ensure that it complements the style and period of your home perfectly.
- Orangeries are perfect for homeowners that love to spend time in their gardens, as they enable you to bring the garden into your home all year round, no matter the weather. An orangery will extend the season and lifespan of some of your favourite plants, providing the perfect place to shelter them, tend to them, and enjoy them during the colder weather.
- Regardless of whether you choose a modern or a traditional orangery, all of Warmseal’s orangeries are purpose-built for their new home and they are designed and built to the highest possible standard. If you choose a Warmseal orangery as a new addition to your home, you certainly won’t be disappointed.
- Warmseal have a thorough understanding of older buildings and so, regardless of the age of your property, we are able to create an orangery that is perfect for you whilst also protecting the structural integrity of your existing home.
- All of the windows provided by Warmseal are double glazed and produced to the highest manufacturing standard. All our glass is British Standard accredited and level A+ rated. This means that the windows in your orangery will be environmentally sound, energy efficient, and will keep the heat inside your orangery, ensuring it stays as warm and toasty as possible even during the winter months.
Did you knowwe provide…
Why Choose Warmseal Newcastle Ltd?
Warmseal are the perfect choice to build your new orangery because we’re local to you. We specialise in the installation of the best quality home improvement products, including orangeries. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we have completed thousands of installations and pride ourselves on the number of happy customers we deal with: in fact over 75% of our business comes from either recommendations or repeat customers.
Why not call us today and speak to a member of our friendly team? We can then arrange a free and no-obligation quote for you.