Whether you’re building your dream house, designing a new extension, enhancing an existing room with a picture window or seeking a contemporary look, our aluminium windows are the ideal choice.
Our aluminium windows are engineered for uncompromising performance and stunning aesthetics and lend themselves perfectly to any property type, from traditional townhouses, new builds and apartments through to projects under strict planning regulations in conservation areas.
Aluminium Window Styles Test
Most Popular Colours
- Unlike traditional window frames, aluminium windows are stronger with a slim line appearance. Meaning the frame is thinner and allowing more space for glass, which lets more light into your home.
- Virtually maintenance free and energy efficient our aluminium windows combine the strength of steel but weigh 67% less. This gives you the assurance that the frame will not flex, warp or corrode with its advanced weather resistant technology.
- Truly personalise your windows and choose from a range of 150 shades, from the subtle to the slightly outrageous, finished in either a satin, matt, gloss or wood effect look. And with the added benefit of our ‘dual colour’ option, your exterior frames can match your existing home style and the interior colour can match or contrast your internal decor. The durable powder coated finish means it also won’t discolour, rust or peel, giving it a long-lasting, attractive appearance.
- All of our aluminium windows can be glazed and finished with either double or triple glazed glass. Whether its simple glazing, leaded, patterned or stained, our windows will give distinction and character to your home.
- By combining premium quality windows, rigorous security testing to PAS 24:2012, industry leading Yale locking system and a 20 year manufacturer guarantee this should give you optimum peace of mind.